Dear Mayor,
I am writing because in our town there are not enought facilities and activities for teenagers.
I know our town is little and we have not go the same means like a city. The teenagers need to move to another town or city to do the activities and when young people can drive, they leave to another town or city wich had more facilities and activities.
I would like the counsil to study the posibilitie to have more activities so the town didn't lose the young people and become biggest.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Gerard Vila
I am writing because in our town there are not enought facilities and activities for teenagers.
I know our town is little and we have not go the same means like a city. The teenagers need to move to another town or city to do the activities and when young people can drive, they leave to another town or city wich had more facilities and activities.
I would like the counsil to study the posibilitie to have more activities so the town didn't lose the young people and become biggest.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Gerard Vila
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada