dimarts, 24 de novembre del 2015

Pacific Rim

This week I watched a film, wich is the best film for me and It i called Pacific Rim. The director's name's Gillermo del Toro.

It is an action and sience fiction film. The setting is the Pacific Ocean, where it appers a hole on the dirt of the deep of the ocean and a monster, called Kaiju, throught the hole, starts to destroy the world, but all the countries built giants robots controled by two characters called Jeagers, who are in the head of the robots, but the monsters become better than the robots and then they started to create a plan to finish the problems with the monsters.

I really liked all the things in the film, because it is very real. But when now it appers thet hole, I didn't like and i was very scared.

I really liked the ending but it is very easy to think the ending.
I'd like to recommend it to people who like action, sience fiction, robots and monsters.







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada